damselcorsets.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Take note everyone! WE WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY CUSTOM ORDERS FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH. We have two big renaissance festivals that month, and a great abundance of traveling to do. I literally cannot DEAL with trying to take orders, trying to create inventory, and being on the road for a week solid, as well as doing 8 grueling days at festivals. . If you contact us with an order in March, I'm unfortunately going to have to turn you down, because there's no amount of money that I can be paid to deal with that amount of stress. Please get your orders in early...in other words, if you contact me wanting something on February 28th, I'll still tell you No.

On a happier note, we will still be stocking our etsy shop with ready-made, ready-to-ship items that will be fantastic and bring you much joy!
Thanks!
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. What about normal orders on the etsy site?

    Anyways, I appreciate all the work you put into your craft. I hope you have a blast on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be at the Norman Medieval Festival? I was there last year, I know if I posted a picture of me in the corset and bustle skirt you would remember. Anywho last year I bought one of your outfits and fell in love with all of your patterns.
    I have been reading through your blog and stumbled upon your design a corset contest idea and I believe it's a great move! I'm a Graphic Designer/Illustrator and I would love to get a chance to design one of your corsets. Are you planning to do the contest still?
    Also you do payment plans for your etsy shop right?
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40422473

    I had my eye on this number (By the way the top is absolutely adorable and half the reason I want it!) I want to double check with my corset at home to the size but I believe it was a 26.

    Would there be any way to pay you in sections and then pick it up at the norman festival in March?
    My e-mail is magicalprettydragon@gmail.com
    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious, have you ever made it out the the Maryland Renaissance Faire (http://www.rennfest.org)? I'm an east coaster now, and would love to shop your wares.

    ReplyDelete