damselcorsets.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

One More Note

I don't know if I just can't word statements correctly or what, but we're not accepting any custom orders (that means ordering through contacting me on email, AS WELL as contacting us through etsy and trying to get a corset like something we've made. ) for the month of March. When March ends, OF COURSE, we'll be glad to take your orders. It's just that we're so busy in March that if you ordered something from us, you wouldn't get it until April anyhow. If you guys have any further questions, PLEASE contact me at seamstress@damesldress.com and I'll be glad to answer you! (or rather....my personal assistant will be glad to answer you, because that's what I pay her for!)
Michelle
Damsel in this Dress Corsets

1 comment:

  1. Your announcement was crystal clear - sometimes people just have to check to see if you really, really, really mean no custom orders right now. :) Have a GREAT month of March!

    ReplyDelete