damselcorsets.com

Thursday, September 15, 2011

13 Days of Halloween, Day 1-"The Monster Mash"




It's the first day of our "13 Days of Halloween SPOOKtacular Celebration!" (sorry, I HAD to throw spook in there. I know. I am ashamed.) First up is some fantastic monster costumes inspired by "Where the Wild Things Are". I purposely chose sort of muted colors that had the look and feel of the book, and I REALLY love how they turned out. And I mean, a TAIL on a corset? How bad-A is that???? These will be listed on artfire today www.damselinthisdress.artfire.com AND for today through September 16th, it's only $159 for the costume (skirt, corset, awesome monster hat)!! That is the introductory price, and after that, it will go up to $179.

We're coming out with batches of NEW costumes every day, BUT the catch is that I'm not going to tell you what they are, but there will always be a cheaper, introductory price on them. We'll also be running some promotions for the next 13 days, so stay tuned, pay attention, and buy awesome costumes that will knock everyone's socks off!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I love your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome, please make more videos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this video...oh and the costume, duh! I've never met you *tear*, but I am a happy customer. You seem like you ooze charisma and all around awesomeness. Can't wait to see what else you and your minions have come up with!

    Totally joking on the minion part =p

    ReplyDelete