damselcorsets.com

Friday, April 9, 2010

FABRIC SELECTION!!

I know, I know! It's taken me forever to get anything done with my fabric selection. I'm having to make do while I'm out here in Missouri for the spring season of ren-fests. I know that I don't have a massive selection, but I DID just post most of what I have on etsy for your viewing enjoyment. However, if you try to purchase these, I'll throw a complete hissy fit. (etsy wouldn't let me list them as "free"....in fact, they had to cost more than 20 cents....so I put 50 cents....but seriously, I KNOW I'm going to get some blessed soul who thinks they're getting all of these fabrics for that price. *sigh*)
Here they are!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=44462254
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=44461600
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=44461099
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=44459145



5 comments:

  1. Those are some drool-worthy, gorgeous fabrics. Can't wait to see the finished pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fabrics! I hate that Etsy does not have a bog spot on site or some other way to show off customizable possibilities for a given item. Like maybe - linking your your own outside blog??? gah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could probably avoid people mistakenly buying them if you list them for $9,000 instead of $0.50 : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like some of the fabrics, but the colors they are listed as, and the color they are in the picture are different. I hope I'm not the only one that sees this. For example the BRW2 and 3 are listed as black and white but, at least to me show up as dark blue and white. Am I crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. someone who have always been there for the groom in times of cheap wedding dresses fun and trouble. bridal gowns Therefore, it would be acceptable for you to wedding dresses mention funny stories about the groom during his bachelor years. bridal gowns How he is with his best friends and with other people outside of his family. couture wedding dresses

    ReplyDelete