damselcorsets.com

Friday, September 24, 2010


SALE!!!! Few words fill my heart with such joy as this! So, I redesigned my Buccaneer Corset pattern, yet, I have about 40 in stock corsets that are the old pattern. We literally do not have enough room for them at our booth at the renaissance festivals, so I decided to clear them out on etsy! We normally sell them for $135, and we're about to up the price on them for the new website to $159. However, we're selling them for only $95. Seriously, where else could you get a high quality overbust corset that ACTUALLY defines the waist and shapes you, PLUS has all these great pirate details on it?? I would suggest hopping over to etsy while the selection is still plentiful! Oh, and HELLO Pirate Costume for Halloween!!!

7 comments:

  1. *magically attempts to transport my tax return to me a few months early* Darn, it didn't work! I'll keep trying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked on my link for your blog this evening and then nearly fell out of my chair in shock! So many lovely corsets added in one day! There was a brief ten minute period where I was "College? What's college? I want a corset!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those must have gone really quickly! Three days later, there's only three left. That's a shame, because I really did like the one pictured there. Ah well, perhaps next year. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any pictures of the new Buccaneers? I have one that I got for Halloween last year, wore for the MD Renaissance Festival's pirate weekend, and I got a literal ton of compliments. I can only imagine how fabulous the new pattern looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man I want more of these in stock. I would love to have one in like a red and gold and black for a pirate halloween costume

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are there any available AT ALL?!?!?

    ReplyDelete