damselcorsets.com

Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning Sale..ish.



Ladies! I leave in a week for the Oklahoma Renaissance Festival, and I REALLY do not want to take our entire stock of inventory that is on artfire ALONG with my normal renaissance festival inventory (yes, they are different...don't ask me why!). Anyhow, we have some phenomenal things on artfire right now for ridiculously cheap...honestly. If you look at the website prices compared to these, you'll see that you could snap up stunning high quality corsetry for idiotic prices, really. So, see the little artfire shop widget up above? Go there and shop, and help me out. This is definitely the time to get it, because I'm about to launch into the busiest part of the whole year besides Halloween. There will be no more sales, promotions or kindness for months!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh look Spam^!

    Holy crap! I live in Oklahoma--did I totally miss out on the Ren Faire this year? Poo.

    ReplyDelete