damselcorsets.com

Saturday, December 15, 2012

12 Days of Christmas-Day 2


Today I'm listing a new batch of our Ringleader Jackets on etsy. They'll only be listed at $95, when on our website, they're $125 (remember the difference between me being able to make 10 at a time, assembly line style, compared to just making one? Yeah, it's real.) I really like the cuffed long, fitted sleeve, and I'm considering offering it on our pirate coats, for those who wouldn't deal as well with the big belled sleeves. OH, also, a side note, in the picture above, the beautiful model is wearing a prototype of a back-lacing corset that I'm vaguely working on (my issue here is that I don't like back lacing corsets for  myself, but there IS some really awesome stuff you can do on the front of them, once you don't have to worry about the actual closures up there.).

4 comments:

  1. in...love. Everything about both of those outfits is screaming to be owned and managed into everyday wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see those sleeves on pirate coats!! Or at least as an optional add-on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I like the Ringleader Jacket I LOVE both corsets. Love! Love! Love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that back lacing corset is... THIS! Yes, this! I know it'll be annoying to get laced into and such but I think that's just what I'm looking for...

    ReplyDelete